| || 42375BR |
| || Coordinator II (Program Coordinator) |
| || Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health |
| || ------------ |
| || USA - MA - Boston |
| || General Administration |
| || Full-time |
| || Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research |
| || 055 |
| || 55 - Hvd Union Cler & Tech Workers |
| || The Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research (CBAR) is a large high profile research center with annual budgets totaling over $31,000,000, with 120+ Statisticians, Programmers, Research Scientists, Faculty, students, and staff. The CBAR provides statistical analysis for the world’s largest network of AIDS Clinical Researchers.|
The Program Coordinator, within CBAR, performs advanced administrative analysis. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing and maintaining the IT Recharge Center
- Overseeing all administrative components of appointments, visas, and the hiring process
- Preparing complex reports that require selection preparation, and interpreting of data
- Processing all data changes and salary journals
- Reviewing and maintaining audit records for payroll (monthly, semi-monthly, and weekly casual) documents.
The Program Coordinator is also responsible for the following:
- Managing and preparing the IT Recharge Center, and ensuring compliance with related policies; including tracking level of effort for all staff and making any necessary adjustments via data changes and/or salary journals
- Overseeing, coordinating, preparing, and maintaining all documents and communication for all appointments, new hires, offer letters, promotions, terminations, professional leaves of absence, short-term disability, I-9s, etc.
- Managing and maintaining supporting documentation and biosketches for grant submissions, as well as progress reports/RPPRs
- Maintaining staff CVs
- Overseeing IRB continuing review and modifications
- Responsible for maintaining several complex and detailed Excel spreadsheets
- Ensuring that standard accounting practices and University policies are followed and maintained
- Serving as the principal administrative contact for inquiries about IRB, human subjects training, absence balances, etc.
- Coordinating and processing all visa applications and renewals; maintaining CBAR visa tracking system; and providing employment authorization documentation
- Compiling weekly time sheets for CBAR supplemental accounts, incorporating monthly hours into CBAR LOE chart, and processing related salary journals
- Working on other duties, tasks, and special projects as needed
| || - 5+ years of related experience required; a combination of education and experience may be considered.|
- Working experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
| || - BA/BS strongly preferred.|
- Experience with Oracle and/or Harvard financial systems preferred.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy, and excellent organizational skills with experience prioritizing work in an environment with multiple and conflicting interests; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; experience working independently, following through, and completing tasks; experience taking and displaying initiative preferred.
| || Harvard offers an outstanding benefits package including:|
Time Off: 3- 4 weeks paid vacation, paid holiday break, 12 paid sick days, 11.5 paid holidays, and 3 paid personal days per year.
Medical/Dental/Vision: We offer a variety of excellent medical plans, dental & vision plans, all coverage begins as of your start date.
Retirement: University-funded retirement plan with full vesting after 3 years of service.
Tuition Assistance Program: Competitive tuition assistance program, $40 per class at the Harvard Extension School and discounted options through participating Harvard grad schools.
Transportation: Harvard offers a 50% discounted MBTA pass as well as additional options to assist employees in their daily commute.
Wellness options: Harvard offers programs and classes at little or no cost, including stress management, massages, nutrition, meditation and complimentary health services.
Harvard access to athletic facilities, libraries, campus events and many discounts throughout metro Boston.
Join the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to support our mission of health research & education and be a part of the oldest institution of higher learning in the country!
| ||Criminal |
| || We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. |