| || |
Are you a collaborative team-player who considers trust and respect important in building real partnerships? Are you always looking for ways to improve your skills and the work you do? Do you have a drive to take existing processes to the next level? If so, we’re looking for you!
TC Transcontinental has more than 7,000 employees in Canada and the United States, and revenues of C$2.0 billion in 2016. With our 3 business segments in Print, Media and Packaging we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count!
This position will be part of our Premedia team. Our Premedia team is the largest division of its kind in Canada. With over 500 talented employees in our group, we are proud to provide our national retail and CPG customers with key services ranging from creative, photo/video, language services, production, packaging and technology solutions. You will join this very passionate and dynamic team, in an exciting environment that is second to none!
About this opportunity
The Account Art Director is the main point of contact between TC and our client, a National Retailer, for all creative requirements. Responsible for connecting the dots between programs and working with all parties to ensure client expectations are met and brand standards adhered to.
What you will do
- Provide multi-channel creative solutions that address customer needs, client objectives, ROI and organic growth;
- Take abstract concepts with minimal corporate visualization and turn them into multi-channel visually exciting designs that address the target audience;
- Review flyers, ROP, Signage and specialty to ensure creative is aligned with client brand, strategies and objectives;
- Oversee advertising and marketing campaigns from start to finish while maintaining a holistic view across programs;
- With support from Content Lead, responsible for ensuring Production team is briefed on all approved Theme and Event creative;
- Strategize and or design new business pitches ensuring they are refined, creatively engaging, and meet all objectives;
- Provide creative hours required for project estimating;
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- Five (5) years as a creative designer or related experience;
- Degree or Diploma in related discipline;
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator;
- Strong understanding of client brand standards, communication objectives and interconnectivity of programs;
- Able to mentor designers;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and above average communication skills.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference.
- Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs;
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Learn more about us