| || Are you someone who your customers can depend on? Do you welcome others’ opinions and feedback? Do you strive to be amongst the best? If so, we’re looking for you!|
TC Transcontinental has more than 7,000 employees in Canada and the United States, and revenues of C$2.0 billion in 2016. With our 3 business segments in Print, Media and Packaging we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count!
This position will be part of our Premedia team. Our Premedia team is the largest division of its kind in Canada. With over 500 talented employees in our group, we are proud to provide our national retail and CPG customers with key services ranging from creative, photo/video, language services, production, packaging and technology solutions. You will join this very passionate and dynamic team, in an exciting environment that is second to none!
About this opportunity
The Pro Coordinator is responsible for building a professional, dependable, and trusted relationship with internal stakeholders. The function of this role is to act as the liaison between the client, and TC Transcontinental by providing project management and production support for print & digital marketing materials from concept to completion. This position is for our client, The Home Depot, and will be situated at their North York location.
What you will do
- Act a communication link between the client and TC Transcontinental through clear and concise documentation of project details, specifications and objectives.
- Monitor and communicate project deliverables to client from implementation to completion.
- Assist TC Transcontinental Customer Service (CSR) team by pursuing outstanding project information and questions within a timely manner.
- Deliver, monitor, follow-up on soft proofs provided to client internal teams.
- Ensure proofs are complete and clear so TC Production can seamlessly execute client feedback.
- Assist Account Associate to gather technical print specs and send print quote requests to the Printer for various jobs
- Provide regular updates on status of projects to TC Transcontinental.
- Document and attend all relevant meetings including, client briefings, production & weekly status.
- Collaborate with both the client and TC Transcontinental to recommend, develop and implement best practices pertaining to process, communication, etc.
- Support TC on-site account team as needed
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related position or a combination of related experience and education.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree (or work experience equivalent) in the marketing or printing industry.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word).
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Learn more about us