- Design and development of electronic sub-systems for digital displays from concept to product release.
- Apply DFX principles to product designs.
- Design and development of manufacturing assembly tooling.
- CAD design, component specification, BOM generation and prototype development.
- Material and process specification.
- Design and implement life/functional tests; create reports, fault finding and countermeasure to component level.
- Documentation and engineering release for production.
- Management of electronic contract resources.
- Manufacturing support of electromechanical products.
- Ability to travel and visit key vendors.
- BS in a related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience or MS in related field.
- Strong Electronic Design aptitude and "can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail with prioritization and follow-up skill.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment: oscilloscope, digital multimeter.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills with minimal supervision.
- Experience with the full product design cycle.
- IP69x Enclosure design experience.
- Systems design of outdoor digital devices.
- Design of manufacturing automation assembly tooling and PLC programming
- Mill, Lathe and CNC operation/programming