Job 1 of 1
Apply to job   Save to cart
Position Title Facility Manager Auto Req ID 2251BR Job Description Responsibilities
Facility Manager (Strong FM Focus)
Overview: The Facility Manager is responsible for the effective daily leadership, administration and overall site management, through collaboration with the Regional Manager and in accordance with directives of the Account Management Team.
Organize and manage site administrative, financial and technical responsibilities
• Through consultation and collaboration with the Regional Manager, oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Property Management service delivery staff.
• Ensure client satisfaction by providing a seamless interface into client real estate organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
• Contribute to the development and management of the capital and expense budgets
• Support the Regional Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects.
• Collaborate on the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by client
• Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client
• Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards
• Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for Jones Lang LaSalle Facilities Management
• Manage the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets for each building in your territory
• Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
• Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area of responsibility
• Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
• Develop and implement innovative programs, processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity. Work closely with the Regional Manager, and the client
• Coordinate discussions with each vendor or supplier regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review
• Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction and increase it
• Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing certificate of insurance for compliance.
• Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
• Oversee the maintenance and continuous operation of all building systems including: fire/life safety, mechanical, electrical, cabling, lighting and temperature controls systems, critical environments, light construction, digital systems and Audio/Visual services. (Where in scope) Utilize staff and contracting with outside vendors as necessary.
• Maintain all infrastructure and compliance documentation for the building including up-to-date building drawings as well as documentation mandated for the purpose of maintaining regulatory compliance with Federal, State or Local law.
• Responsible for overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building either as representatives of the building itself or tenants operating within the buildings.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis.
• Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment or third party service provider
• Strong and proven client relationship skills
• Strong organizational and management skills
• Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
• Previous experience with multi-building management helpful
• Computer proficiency Full/Part Time Full-Time Regular/Temporary Regular Org Marketing Statement The Company
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual revenue of $3.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle operates in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services to a property portfolio of 2.6 billion square feet and completed $63 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2012. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $46.3 billion of real estate assets under management.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
• The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 Best Big Companies” list for three consecutive years
• One of the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” in the United States named by CRO magazine
• A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
• World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for six consecutive years
• America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. EEO Statement Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Apply to job   Save to cart