ManTech is seeking a Recruiting Manager to lead its Technical Solutions and Services (TSS) Business Unit within its Mission Solutions and Services operating group. The business unit is over $350 million in annual revenue and is continuing to grow rapidly. The Recruiting Manager will oversee a team of 11 Recruiters focused on recruiting for information technology and skilled trades related roles across the business unit.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re searching for a charismatic leader who builds trust with business leaders and makes others around him/her even better. This individual will rely on expert level knowledge of our industry to develop sourcing strategies that meet immediate requirements while supporting long-term growth goals. We’re looking for a talent decision influencer, not an order taker. An understanding of how the Recruiting team’s performance drives business results and a desire to constantly improve and evolve is essential.
· Oversees Recruiting team ensuring Recruiters are effectively vetting talent, communicating the job realistically, taking a consultative approach with hiring managers, and preparing candidates to move expeditiously through the process
· Responsible for tracking and reporting metrics on time-to-offer-accepted, time-to-fill, customer service levels, cost per hire, source yield ratios, source effectiveness, and recruiter performance
· Develops relationships with leaders in Operations and establishes regular requisition review reporting cycles presenting relevant metrics, establishing priorities, and communicating recruiting strategies
· Conducts workforce planning, forecasts recruiting needs by taking into account turnover on existing work, expanded scope of existing work, and the business development pipeline
· Manages Recruiter performance and develops talent; trains Recruiters on effective sourcing, closing, or other professional development topics
· May supports business development initiatives including proposal recruiting, researching new requirements, writing transition and staffing plans
· Adapts to changing business priorities with a focus on accountability, communication, and customer service
· Recruits for hard to fill roles and some high level overhead positions. Carries a req-load of two to five requisitions at any given time
· Participates in corporate transformation projects including implementation of Workday applicant tracking system expected to go live in June of 2018
· Evenings, weekends, and travel to overseas locations may be required to support business requirements during surge periods which includes: proposals, high volume recruiting periods, and contract awards