· To maximize business growth in terms of volume and revenue within assigned territory by executing the business plan. This is accomplished by managing customers through effective implementation of market segment strategies; account strategies; and by coordinating technical resources to implement these strategies and plans.
· To develop, set and track tactical technical priorities delivering value in use throughout assigned territory based on and supporting the OTG business plan and market development strategy.
· To coordinate with other area managers and account managers as necessary to ensure appropriate coverage of all user locations within assigned territory as well as locations outside of assigned geography that have an effect on performance.
· To constantly identify and develop revenue and volume opportunities within assigned territory. The position is expected to be a compelling and forthright representative of the OTG business within your area.
· Provide a Forecast for their area respective areas of responsibility working with Sales Manager. The Area managers are responsible for the forecast and inputting all the data while the account managers are required to provide account specific information to them. Sales Managers are ultimately responsible for coordinating the smooth execution of the forecast. We will have one forecast, which will be used for financial and planning. This will be crosschecked with the statistical forecast on a monthly basis.
· Maintain and Build Relationships with all Service Company sales, technical, field, and purchasing within their area.
· Maintain and Build Relationships with all E&P operators located in their respective areas.
· Schedule, coordinate, and attend Sales presentations for the Major Account Managers to give in their area. Maintain the monthly calendar for presentations in cooperation with the Account Managers
· Follow up on strategic opportunities assigned to them or that are identified by them for their geographic areas. These will be worked and presented to the Business Management Team for approval when a business case is developed in conjunction with the functional manager.
· Manages Infrastructure within area and relationships with third party vendors
· Works with Procurement on Sand Supplier Issues to address supply and price
· Supervise and direct sales and marketing personnel
· Interface with Supply Chain and Manufacturing to optimize OTG Volumes
· When given approval, hire and supervise field personnel from the area for achieving the strategic objectives for implementation of R&D projects.
· Supervise critical jobs that occur for testing and execution of R&D projects.
· Report monthly competitive activity in the area at S&OP meetings.
· Conference in on all S&OP calls.
· Conference in on all Sales Meetings.
· Attend Quarterly BMT meetings.
· Represent Momentive at local events and coordinate necessary involvement from Houston.
· Provide assistance on sale of contaminated or off spec product.
· May be asked to develop Market Segment specific business plan based on expertise and importance of that segment within their territory.
· Potential coordination of Strategic Accounts.
· May be asked to lead or serve as a member of special project teams
· Performs the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall job description.
· Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the immediate supervisor.
· Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.
· Conducts annual review of job description and updates as required.
· Prepares performance planning and review forms no less frequently than annually and works in accordance with this plan.
· Develops budget for functional responsibility and operates within same.
· Oilfield services background experience in stimulation industry
· Sales, management and or operations experience in oilfield service industry
· Ability to work well independently to achieve objectives and goals
· Good interpersonal communication
· Microsoft Office Suite and SAP skills required