ManTech is seeking an experienced Talent Manager to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Talent Manager will plan, organize, direct and control employment and staffing policies and programs. Manages activities and support services of employment and staffing function. Meets with managers on an on-going basis to identify and review overall organizational needs. Directs management of overall resources to insure a timely/quality response to internal customer needs, and ability of unit to support manager’s recruitment needs. Monitors budget for department, selects and trains staff, represents department to internal/external stakeholders and recommends improvements and efficiencies.
· Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience.
· Strong customer focus.
· Proven ability to lead, mentor and train others.
· Proven ability to innovate, bring ideas, and drive solutions.
· Flexibility and ability to change based on needs of the organization and customer requirements.
· Strong team building skills and self-motivated.
· Exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to people at all levels, to include Sr. Leadership.
· Strong presentation skills and comfortable speaking in front of an audience.
· Fast learner with ability to make decision based on industry knowledge and metrics.
· Proven ability to evaluate difficult program hiring situations, problem solve, and document while working with teams to include recruiters, contracts, program management, proposals, capture, BD, etc.
· Experience with ATS and Onboarding tools.
· Experience in recruiting analytics and metrics.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI