| || Information Systems Technology (Data Validation) Graduate |
| || |
- Maintenance of existing reports
- Development & enhancements of Cost Management Reports, systems and processes.
- Transfers of existing reports from excel, Access over to SQL and SQL Reporting Services OR appropriate benchmarked method.
- Liaise with project Stakeholders to meet required deliverables & schedules
- Deploy training in systems and processes.
- Analysis of Cost management data on vehicle development projects for piece cost and tooling cost
| || |
- Prepare cost reports daily, weekly and in line with project milestones.
- Validate the integrity of the data including bill of material, budget, quote, risk and opportunity
- Highlight irregularities in the data and areas where action is required
- Gather missing data and request remedial actions.
- Liaise with engineers, buyers and manufacturing plants.
- Maintain best practice systems and processes for the regional business.
- Expert user and administrator for Development Cost Management System (DCMS) & Cost Data Warehouse (CDW)
| || Information Systems |
| || Graduate |
| || United Kingdom - Cranfield, Bedfordshire |
| || (NTCE) Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd - Nissan Technical Center Europe - Cranfield, Bedfordshire, UK |
| || Full Time |
| || •Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail|
•An understanding of all vehicle components, systems and the vehicle development processes
•Innovative and flexible “can do” attitude
•Strong interpersonal skills, Team working.
•Self motivated to plan and action activities with other Nissan sites
•Disciplined to manage own schedule and conduct routine work on time
•Excellent communication skills
•Ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
| || University degree |
| || English |
| || Spanish, Russian |
| || 24-Sep-2018 |
| || Minimum 2:1 Honours Degree
Strong PC skills with:
◦SQL Reporting Services (Expert)