| || Unit Assembly Planning engineer |
| || |
Develop & manage current production processes to improve QCT supporting mid-term and annual objectives. Support planning and introduction of new products / processes. Precise, flexible and with a strong work ethic, you will work closely within Power Train Engineering, Production ,QA and Production Control departments to ensure supply of products to both internal and external customers which reflect the QCT targets.
| || |
- Engineer assembly and test production QCT concerns to ensure rapid closure
- Plan & Deliver new product launches on schedule and to budget
- Specify and assist installation of key / project equipment
- Work cross functionally with other departments to improve cost competiveness
- Engineer / Manage test area performance to support TdC/CPU objectives
- Ability to manage own workload effectively
- Apply problem solving tools / processes to a variety of assembly and test issues / APW objectives.
| || Engineering |
| || Fixed Term Contract |
| || United Kingdom - Sunderland |
| || (NMUK) Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd - Sunderland, UK |
| || Full Time |
| || English |
| || Fluent |
| || 08-Oct-2017 |
| || • Engineering degree with experience of high volume manufacturing or HNC together with substantial experience in a manufacturing discipline
• Knowledge of engine assembly process including quality confirmation processes is highly desirable
• Experience of product traceability including practical implementation would be an advantage.