| || Interiors Engineer - Next Generation |
| || Development responsibility for Automotive Cockpit, Console & Interior Plastic Parts to meet cost, quality and delivery targets. |
| || Main task is the development of interior parts from pre-concept to life cycle management. |
The main responsibilities are project and supplier management for all aspects of OEM development including:
- Concept definition, layout & packaging, styling feedback.
- Management of Digital Data Creation (across regions)
- BOM management, cost management.
- Component performance planning, component validation.
- Production preparation and quality achievement.
- Technical communication with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing.
- Performance and technology benchmarking
- Cost benchmarking
- Interior performance planning for future vehicle interiors (Next Generation)
- Colour, Gloss & Grain management
| || Research & Development |
| || Permanent |
| || United Kingdom - Cranfield, Bedfordshire |
| || (NTCE) Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd - Nissan Technical Center Europe - Cranfield, Bedfordshire, UK |
| || Full Time |
| || Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development. |
Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, seating) project on time, on budget and quality.
Candidates with interior systems experience in a non-automotive background such as rail, marine and aerospace will also be considered.
You will have expert knowledge of current & future interior parts, supplier performance and technologies. You will have demonstrable data analysis experience and the ability to co-relate performance to customer satisfaction, and co-relate cost to normalized cost drivers. You will have experience of interior planning, layout and component design.
A proactive mindset is a must, and you must be able to work in a cross-functional and data driven environment.
| || University degree |
| || Good Precise Written & Verbal Communication |
Self Driven / Competent
Cross-Functional (Working with NTC / RNTCBI)
| || English |
| || Fluent |
| || 01-Sep-2017 |
| || Technical Degree/Certification |