| || IS Demand Manager - Manufacturing |
| || The primary function of the Demand Specialist is to effectively manage the business demand for Shop-floor and logistics business areas covering the UK, Spain and Russia. |
The role is to understand the requirement and business needs along with the current business applications to allow us to agree the application strategies/road-maps for the next 3-5 years and the portfolios required to deliver them.
To aid the design, delivery and support of new solutions driving business efficiency and building effective working relationships with business experts.
| || |
- Liaise with Regional business functions and Global IS to define and agree application strategies and roadmaps.
- Propose and investigate new technologies and applications to improve regional business efficiency.
- Develops a first high level design (functional and technical) for the demand on the pipeline and estimates effort using the support from the Domain’s and/or Application Service Delivery teams and Enterprise Architecture as required.
- Evaluate application changes including annual version upgrades in line with vendor and Global Nissan roadmaps.
- Identifies technology and functional requirements needed for the implementation of the demand with the support of Enterprise Architecture and Service Delivery teams.
- Launch and leverage the necessary projects supporting Nissan strategy
- Demand and Project portfolio management
- Acts as the link between Business Relationship Management, business, software factory and Service Delivery teams.
- Communicates and reports
- There are Shop floor teams based in various locations around Europe, therefore business travel including overseas will be required on a regular basis.
| || IS |
| || Permanent |
| || United Kingdom - Sunderland |
| || (NMUK) Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd - Sunderland, UK |
| || Full Time |
| || |
- A degree level qualification, in a relevant systems related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an enterprise systems development role within a class-leading organisation
- First-hand and demonstrable experience of the systems development life-cycle in a large and complex organisation including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies.
- A keen interest in technology trends and emerging systems development approaches
- Experience in systems analysis, functional design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Capable of translating business requirements into application design.
| || Other |
| || English |
| || Fluent |