| || Coordinator, Supply Chain & Logistics Team, Nissan Trading Europe Ltd, |
| || |
This role will work within Nissan Trading Europe’s Supply Chain Management and Logistics team, working in the automotive sector. The main day-to-day tasks vary in range, mainly involving the supervision of transportation, logistics, warehousing and supply of a wide variety of automotive components, from suppliers to customers.
The role comprises the supervision of the team responsible for customer and supplier liaison, reporting of sales information; thereby requiring a high degree of communication, coordination and excellent customer service skills.
| || |
- Supervising a small SCM team, which manage the day-to-day logistics including transport, storage and all associated administration between customer and suppliers.
- Supervising the building and preservation of relationships with customers, suppliers and third-party logistics businesses.
- Manage the performance of people effectively, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate functional financial forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Participate in new project introductions.
- Undertake progress reviews and process improvement activities
- Manage the delivery of functional objectives and targets
- Maintain inventory levels in accordance with global targets
| || Supply Chain Management |
| || Permanent |
| || United Kingdom - Sunderland |
| || (NMUK) Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd - Sunderland, UK |
| || Full Time |
| || |
- Ideally experience working within the automotive industry or global / international Supply chain management.
- Awareness of international Logistics
- Good knowledge of MRP systems and customer service skills
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Computer literate (incl. excel, word, outlook, etc)
- Good problem solving skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work with limited supervision and using own initiative to complete tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, dealing with people from different functional areas and cultures
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work to tight deadlines
| || Other |
| || Please note that this position is based in Sunderland and the successful candidate will be an employee of Nissan Trading Europe Ltd.|
| || 01-May-2017 |