Leprino Foods Company, a global leader in the dairy food and ingredient industry, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team located in Roswell, NM.
Leprino Foods is the world’s largest supplier of mozzarella cheese and one of the largest suppliers of premium dairy nutrition ingredients. Our customers and business partners span the globe and include many of the world’s largest food companies, restaurant chains and distributors.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for developing recruiting plans and building a pipeline of candidates, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new creative recruiting ideas, through employment branding, industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, employee referrals, social media and advanced internet sourcing techniques. You will assist with the implementation of college recruiting initiatives and job fairs. Additionally, you will help develop employment brand and reputation for the company. Coach Managers in evaluating their talent pool and identify talent gaps and develop talent for future positions.
Effectiveness of recruiting efforts will be measured by creativity in sourcing candidates, time to fill, cost per hire, retention, Quality of Hire and Recruiting Survey results, and depth of candidate pipeline.
If you have experience in manufacture recruiting and supporting field locations, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package which includes; salary, benefits, bonus program, and profit sharing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent related experience
- A minimum of 5 years prior work experience in a full-time recruitment capacity
- Extensive prior experience working with and leveraging an Applicant Tracking System such as BrassRing
- Experience recruiting in the food & beverage industry
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- This position requires a broad knowledge of sourcing techniques to include advanced internet sourcing and social media sourcing
- Broad knowledge of general Human Resource practices and employment law
- Recruitment related skill certifications preferred (e.g. A/CIR, CDR, CSSR)
- Kenexa/BrassRing Applicant Tracking System experience
Leprino Foods supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran