| || Engineer |
| || Development responsibility for automotive Interior Plastic Parts to all cost, quality and delivery targets. |
| || Main task is the development of interior parts from pre-concept to life cycle management. |
The main responsibilities are project and supplier management for all aspects of OEM development including:
- Concept definition, layout & packaging, styling feedback.
- BOM management, cost management.
- Component performance planning, component validation.
- Production preparation and quality achievement.
- Technical communication with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing.
| || Research & Development |
| ||Contractor |
| || United Kingdom - Cranfield, Bedfordshire |
| || (NTCE) Nissan Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd - Nissan Technical Center Europe - Cranfield, Bedfordshire, UK |
| || Full Time |
| || Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development. |
Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, seating) project on time, on budget and quality.
Candidates with interior systems experience in a non-automotive background such as rail, marine and aerospace will also be considered.
| || University degree |
| || 01-Apr-2017 |
| || Technical Degree/Certification |