< action="http://www-search.mitre.org/search" method="get">
Cloud Computing Intern
Join MITRE for an opportunity to apply your talent toward developing the next generation cloud environment for the Department of Defense and the Federal Government. Here is a chance to expand your technical skills in virtualization, networking and cloud management through a hands on experience with cutting edge data center and Cloud computing technologies. We are seeking students with a passion to unlock what the future of cloud computing holds while pushing the limits of the cloud marketplace.
Why Should I Consider MITRE?
Working at MITRE
* Hands-on cloud virtual infrastructure architecting and prototyping
* Development of environments using Hypervisors such as VMware, and Hyper-V
* Evaluating new technologies such as network virtualization across the cloud
* Developing robust cloud prototypes using backup and failover methodologies to ensure the infrastructure available when most needed
* Conducting hands on comparative analysis leveraging leading edge data center and cloud tools
* Collaborating with MITRE staff to develop and deliver practical solutions to the governments challenging problems.
MA: Bedford Campus
* Hands-on experience with hypervisors.
* Scripting/Programming knowledge.
* Basic management/configuration knowledge of virtualization environments.
* Basic understanding of networking, storage and compute capabilities.
* Ability to write and present technical material.
Minimum Education/ Experience
Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
This position may have some local travel but no planned overnight travel..
Security Clearance is not required for this initial assignment. However for future opportunities a government security investigation may be required.
Relocation Assistance Provided