Integrate a team of CAD and Signal-Integrity Engineers responsible for flow and methodologies to improve productivity of the design of Mixed-Signal Systems-on-Chip and for the interoperability between chips.
- Participate in the analysis of systems to guarantee signal and power integrity in high speed physical interfaces within and between chips.
- Participate in the development of automation, tools and scripts while deploying the methodologies to improve design productivity.
- Master in Electrical and/or Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Related experience is desirable but not essential
- Circuits & systems
- Use of circuit simulators
- PCB design & signal integration
- Scripting languages (eg. Perl/Tcl/Python/Shell...)
- Databases (eg. SQL)
- Hands-on experience with transistor level simulations and physical layout is a plus
- Requires strong communication skills, builds productive internal/external working relationships, in a multi-site multi-functional work environment